The Twins

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Baby Shower

The Donna's put together a beautiful shower for the babies. The theme - Thing 1 and Thing 2! Hopefully Trenton and Emma won't be quite so active!


My biggest surprise was my sister driving all the way from Texas to be there for the shower. I can't believe Mom and the Donna's kept her a secret!



Of course, the must have belly shot with the delicious cakes! Also a pic of the prego's.



Just a few more of the fun.


2 comments:

MSue and BMcD said...

What a great theme!! Looks like you all had a great time, it's getting close!! :)

Mike, Amanda, Dane, and Nora said...

I love the theme too! So cute. And you look amazing, Sara. Just a belly full of babies! Wish I could have been there to help celebrate. Thanks for the updates.