The Twins

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Recent Funny

No pictures this time but just a little funny story. Bill and I have been miserably sick for the last few days so we have an increase of kleenex boxes laying around. A couple days ago, I left the babies in their crib for a little while after they woke from a nap so I could get a nap. When I went to get them, Trenton was sitting with his back to me in a pool of white and an empty kleenex box in his lap. He had pulled the box off the dresser and littered his crib with the entire contents! Thankfully, Daddy picked up the mess. Today I tried to grab a kleenex from the box only to find they all came out together! I realize now that the cleanup process involved crumpling all the kleenex in a ball and shoving the ball in the box.

1 comment:

Elaine said...

That is funny! At least he didn't eat them. Liam loves eating tissues. I changed our blog address to, liamandmallorym.blogspot.com, just wanted to let you know.
Your little ones are growing so fast and are just adorable! Fun to peak in once in a while :)