The Twins

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me

I think yesterday was one of the best birthdays ever! Bill spoiled me rotten! Not only did he make me a cake from scratch but he took me to a resort, took care of the kids so I could get a massage, and then we all got to play in the pools. To top the evening off, we went to the Melting Pot after the babies went to sleep. Renee was sweet enough to stay at our house so we could have some time together (doesn't happen very often these days.) I also got some beautiful flowers! By the way, he spent an entire day at work making this cake for me. Absolutely delicious!




3 comments:

MSue and BMcD said...

What a great hubby!! And happy birthday to you, I'm glad it was a great one!! June is just packed full of us Geminis! :)

Jason, Sarah, Tristan, Wade, and Owen said...

Looks like a great birthday!!! I'll have to conveniently leave your blog up on the computer so my husband can read it!! Only about 3 weeks until MY birthday! He has to get planning! ;)

Mike, Amanda, Dane, and Nora said...

Happy Birthday! I'm so glad that your hubby spoiled you so nicely! You deserve it all!