The Twins

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Third Birthday Party

We had to cancel the full birthday partyas I was too sick and still contagious.  Instead we had a quiet family party since Papa and Grandma were there and Granny Sal came down for the day.  We still had a good time.  The theme was Pirates and Mermaids.













'I busy. I fix it.' Loved his new tool set.



This pretty little butterfly flapped her wings, flying through the house.


One of the easiest and most fun cakes I've ever made!


I loved that they smiled the whole time we sang them Happy Birthday!  I never realized how special kids feel when you sing it to them.


I am so glad I caught Emma's face as Trent blew out the candles.  I think we will have to have separate cakes with candles next year so she has a chance to blow out the candles herself.






Emma loved playing with her new table set - tea parties!






No comments: