The Twins

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 16, 2009

38 weeks?!?! Maybe today!?!

The plan according to the doctor was for me to be induced last night. Since I'm posting this morning you can guess it didn't work out that way. They had several unexpected deliveries last night so they had to postpone my induction. Supposedly I will go in this morning to be induced. I'm trying to keep my hopes up! So we are still hoping to be introduced to our babies today! These pictures were taken prior to the disappointing postponement news. Will keep everyone updated as possible. Wish us luck!

4 comments:

Mike, Amanda, Dane, and Nora said...

We'll be crossing our fingers that those babies arrive soon! In the meanwhile, you are still looking amazing, Sara!

Donna and Jim said...

YAHHH!! THEY ARE HERE AND THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

MSue and BMcD said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! Yay, they're here!! Welcome Trenton and Emma!!

Maria said...

PICTURES!! I need PICTURES!! I'm stuck out here in Texas with no way to get to my niece and nephew for a month! Someone have pity on me! :)