The Twins

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, April 20, 2009

Trenton and Emma's Arrival

The arrival of our little ones on April 16th was the most amazing experience. These show just a bit of our happy day. As you can see, fear set in when we arrived at the hospital. We were going to be parents!

My last pregnancy pic!

The smart thought from Mom on how to bribe the nurses of which Donna was one!

My support group, 'The Donna's'!

Due to the possibility of needing an emergency c-section, we had to deliver in the operating room. We loved the suit-ups.

Last but not least, our precious bundles. Trenton on the left, born 1st at 6lbs 1oz and measuring 18 3/4 in long. Emma arrived about 15 min later weighing 6lbs 15oz and measuring 19 in. I guess we are biased but we think they are adorable!

Trenton and Emma during measurements.

7 comments:

Jessica said...

Aww!! They are SOOOOO adorable!! CONGRATS!!

Donna and Jim said...

Your sweet babies are so precious and I look forward to watching them grow up.

Jason, Sarah, Tristan, Wade, and Owen said...

Congratulations! They are so cute! I love them!

Mike, Amanda, Dane, and Nora said...

It's not just your bias, they ARE adorable! Hope everyone is doing well!

MSue and BMcD said...

Sara and Bill! We are so happy for you and your family, they are beautiful!! We're sending our love from Oregon! XO

Wanda, Melania & Mishayla said...

Congratulations! I've been following your blog and wondered when these two might make their appearance. Best wishes! Wanda, Melania & Mishayla

Elaine said...

They are precious and super adorable. So happy for you guys! Congratualtions.
Elaine(I know long lost me from Vegas days...I stopped by from Jeff and Renee's blog)